What’s Up Brownies?
Do you want to strong, shiny, healthy hair?
Check out the video below showing our hot oil treatment method that we do using our own Kisse Girl Hair & Body Oil.
How To Do A Hot Oil Treatment on Natural Hair
1. Warm your oil mixture by heating water on the stove or you can heat the water in the microwave. Wait until the water is just about to boil and remove the pot from the stove. Let the pot cool down.
2. Put the oil in an applicator bottle and place it in the pot of warm water until the oil warms up. Make sure the pot isn’t too hot so that it doesn’t melt the bottle.
Don’t heat the oil in the microwave because it will lose the nutrients.
3. Test the oil on your wrist before using so you don’t burn yourself.
4. Section your hair into 4-6 sections to make distribution easier and less messy.
5. Use the applicator bottle to distribute the oil throughout each section.
6. Carefully massage the mixture into your scalp and be sure to coat your ends.
7. Cover your hair with a plastic cap and let the oil treatment sit on your hair for at least 30 minutes.
For added moisture, wet a towel with warm water and wring it out. Wrap the warm towel around your head for 20-30 minutes. Or you can put a damp towel in the microwave for about 20-30 seconds to warm it up. If the towel cools off, it’s ok the process is still working.
8. Shampoo and condition your hair as normal.
Your hair should be noticeably softer, stronger and may even be shiner!
Help My Hair!
Subscribe to get our FREE Hair Care Courses by email. Our Proof is Our Hair!