What’s Up Brownies?
I hope you had an awesome weekend! If you are tuned in to our channel you know that I post a new hairstyle every Sat.
So Saturday, I posted this cute and easy (granted you know how to cornrow) hairstyle. If you haven’t mastered cornrowing yet, I have a great tutorial for you HERE. Watch it, practice, watch it again, and practice more until you get it!
This hairstyle is super easy and can be done in 10 steps!
- Make a straight part (using her nose as your guide for where to start) from front to back.
- Make a 2nd straight part across from ear to ear. You now have 4 sections.
- Cornrow, ducth braid, or flat twist each section going toward the crown of her head. This is 4 steps because you are cornrowing each section.
- Repeat step 3 for sections 2,3, and 4.
- On the right side, put both the front and rear cornrows into a ponytail.
- On the left side, put both the front and rear cornrows into a ponytail.
- Two strand or 3 strand plait each ponytail and put it into a bun.
That’s it! This hairstyle should last for a week. You may have to refresh the bun every couple of days to keep it looking fresh and you are good to go!
Help My Hair!
Subscribe to get our FREE Hair Care Courses by email. Our Proof is Our Hair!