What’s Up Brownies?
I hope you had an awesome weekend! If you are tuned in to our channel you know that I post a new hairstyle every Sat.
So Saturday, I posted this cute and easy (granted you know how to cornrow) hairstyle. If you haven’t mastered cornrowing yet, I have a great tutorial for you HERE. Watch it, practice, watch it again, and practice more until you get it!
This hairstyle is super easy and can be done in 10 steps!
- Make a straight part (using her nose as your guide for where to start) from front to back.
- Make a 2nd straight part across from ear to ear. You now have 4 sections.
- Cornrow, ducth braid, or flat twist each section going toward the crown of her head. This is 4 steps because you are cornrowing each section.
- Repeat step 3 for sections 2,3, and 4.
- On the right side, put both the front and rear cornrows into a ponytail.
- On the left side, put both the front and rear cornrows into a ponytail.
- Two strand or 3 strand plait each ponytail and put it into a bun.
That’s it! This hairstyle should last for a week. You may have to refresh the bun every couple of days to keep it looking fresh and you are good to go!